WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:41 pm

Name: Fai D. Flourite
Universe: Born in Valeria Country, but raised in Celes. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle universe.
Appearance: Here. Would have just the image but that site is a bitch with hotlinking so...
Personality: Fai is a bit of an enigma. On first impression he seems like a nice, sweet young man. Somewhat beyond first impression and he is revealed to be a bit like the energizer bunny on meth. He's completely care-free and casual even in front of serious threats, he playfully teases and does other such antics, and most of the time he just doesn't stop fucking smiling. Thankfully he at least has standards (aka do not make joking remark when friend is mortally wounded), but after a while it can get very, very annoying. Of course, if he were such a ditz, then one would assume he is pretty much useless, right? However, he's not. Despite being so "float-along-through-life" he can still make a split-second movement that might just save his life, and despite being so happy and, for lack of better words, playful, there are just some times when one can catch him being almost a bit too serious. There's the sense that his whole personality is a facade. There is also the idea that he might not exactly be all there. His actions sometimes make no sense in normal, human logic at all, and sometimes it's more than just the whole "facade" deal. If anything, he should probably not be underestimated in battle, even if he does give everyone really stupid nicknames.
Superpower: Magic. Magic and magic and magic. This man is pretty much a battlemage incarnate. Thankfully there's a tattoo on his back that holds back his ability, or otherwise the arena might go boom. However, Fai doesn't like to use too much of his magic for personal reasons, however, and instead relies on his superb melee fighting skills. Still, it always is helpful to have a few spells helping out~
Weapons: That huge staff in the appearance section. Not exactly something you'd want hitting you over the head.
Bio: Okay so this part is pretty much meant to be a huge mystery, but I'll add it in spoilers. Read if you're lame, don't if you're like totally cool. Yaaaay for wiki copy-pasting.
Spoiler:
Other:

Name: Sayaka Miki
Universe: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, or P3M to make it easier on the tongue.
Appearance: Here. Normal outfit is on the left, while her magical girl form/battle attire is on the right.
Personality: Sayaka is what we might call "broken". She has reached the point of no return, the despair event horizon, and related terms. There are only two ways for her to go now: up, or down. But let's get on to personality. Sayaka is a no-nonsense type of person. She's in this tournament to win and to win only. She is severely stubborn, and to say she has fierce determination is an understatement. Once she's made her mind up about something there's no use changing it. She has a bit of a black and white view of the world as well, or at least of people. She believes that anyone with a special power or privilege should be using them to help other people, and she absolutely hates those who use special opportunities like that for their own gain. She also has a bit of a tendency to act without a second thought, and her previously listed traits bring her into conflict with others frequently. However, once she opens up to someone she can be very kind and loyal. She's definitely a tomboy in interests, and she is quite lively and fun to be around (if she ever snaps out of her current funk, that is).
Superpower: As a Puella Magi, or Magical Girl, she has superhuman reflexes, agility, and strength that are quite important to her survival, especially considering that she's a minor. She can also dull feelings of pain, but her movements are reaction time become slower the more she decides to cancel it out. Due to the nature of her wish she has regenerative abilities, and can quickly recover from normally disabling injuries. However, too many or a big enough blow will knock her down. Or, you could aim for her Soul Gem, but that will kill her.
Weapons: A cutlass that can, according to production notes, break up into linked pieces and wrap around enemies, and while further notes say it can also be a bomb the picture is confusing so that won't be happening. Also as a sort of "finishing move" she can summon multiple cutlasses, which will plummet and likely impale the target if they don't get the fuck out of the way. She can also throw them.
Bio: A childhood friend of the titular character in the series, Sayaka got involved in the whole Puella Magi business when she followed her friend to rescue a strange creature known as Kyubey. The critter offered to fulfill a wish of any kind for them, as long as they made a contract and became a magical girl. After considering her wish, Sayaka decided to heal her friend and crush Kyosuke, who had been hurt in a terrible accident. This allowed him to play the violin again, a passion of his formerly impossible, and Sayaka was hoping that just maybe he would gain romantic feelings for her. However, her crush had really always viewed her as a good friend, so those feelings could never develop on their own, and after Sayaka learned a very nasty detail about being a Puella Magi (specifically that their souls and bodies have been separated, with the Soul Gem being the former's host, so she's pretty much a walking zombie), she fell into despair, since she felt that she could never love anyone in her condition. Of course, then a little birdie came around and told her there could be a way to cure herself, as long as she participated in a certain tournament...
Other:

Name: Suicune
Universe: Pokemon universe, specifically movie 4.
Appearance: Bam.
Personality: Suicune is a very calm individual. She is usually very serene, perhaps even in a dissonant manner, and very rational in mindset. She will always listen when someone needs to talk to her, and even though, being a Pokemon, she might not have the best advice or any advice at all, she'll try to help. However, she is very, very protective over two things, and hurting them will pretty much get you a full-blown Blizzard in the face. One of them is the environment, and the other is those she befriends. Want to piss her off? Just dump trash in a river or hurt an animal. As was said earlier, she is not human, nor is she a "mortal" Pokemon. She tends to view things in an overly cool manner. This tends to lead to conflict with more emotional and less rational people, who she views as silly and they in turn view her as cold and distant.
Superpower: Specifically, her moveset, which includes Bubblebeam (obvious); Tailwind, which whips up a whirlwind that increases her teammates' speed; Blizzard, which is also obvious, though it does have a chance to completely freeze people; and Extrasensory, which is a Psychic attack that make the recipient feel as if their brain is being manually squeezed. Extrasensory's effects are all psychological, however, so it is quite possible to get past it. Also she can purify water.
Weapons: Um I guess you really wouldn't want a kick or a headbutting from Suicune, so melee attacks count I guess.
Bio: Suicune is the guardian over (presumably) Ilex Forest, and exists to make sure that the ecosystem stays stable and humans don't muck everything up. However, her main responsibility is to all of the forests of the world, specifically their lakes, as she has the job of purifying the water that might otherwise be polluted and unusable. During the events of the 4th Pokemon Movie, she assisted in the defeat of the Iron-Masked Marauder, a man who was trying to use the other forest's guardian, Celebi, for his own nefarious purposes, and he was destroying the forest and muddying up the water in the process. After purifying the lake in said forest, she resumed her job. However, the forest was still scarred, and she knew that eventually there would be more people who might not care about the sanctity of the woods. So after hearing of a tourney that could grant any desire, she entered, hoping for a way to seal off her domain from human contact.
Other:

bunp
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:43 pm

Accepted and updated.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 4:13 pm

INTRODUCING TEEM DAV
teem dav

i kinda got lazy as i went on so sorry about that ;n;

Name: Trickster!Dave Strider (call him Trick, I have too many Dave's to just call them each Dave)
Universe: homestuck (unofficial design though)
Appearance: drawing by a close friend uwu
Personality: Unlike the regular Dave, he isn't cool or collected at all. Trick is absolutely full of fucking hyper shit. Literally so hyper it is annoying. An absolute fucking bubbly mess. Though there are on occasion some horrible bursts of pure rage. These are often brought on by being refered to as a glitch. As even though that is exactly what the trickster is, he will refuse to believe that he is a mere error in the coding of a game. Anyone accusing him of being such is slaughtered violently. He is certainly not afraid to get some blood on his hands here. Killing is like a fun pass time to him.
Superpower: He can flashstep, like most Daves can. Basically a burst of speed to get somewhere quickly. Could be considered a little like teleporting, though you could actually hit him in mid step.
Weapons: A really shitty katana. Which isn't that shitty in actual fact. Also fists are great for fighting. Not limited at all with weapons.
Bio: Not much to initially say here, as there technically isn't one in canon. Though, the trickster is from a doomed timeline, created from a glitch upon a Dave's entry to the SBURB game. He started off not that bad at all, just a little bit giggly and strange. Though as time gradually passed on through the course of the game, he grew a large lust for just wrecking shit. This includes his own friends. He has managed to hurt a few, though never got the chance to actually kill them.
Other: nope

Name: Heinous!Dave Strider (Maybe we'll just call him the creepy bird guy? Or just Heinous ))
Universe: Heinous!Stuck
Appearance: not drawn by me uwu
Personality: Is it even possible to explain how violent this guy is? Like, the living embodiment of rage. Though that rage is often kept at bay. At least he can try to keep it back, though there are times when you just gotta flip an everloving fuck. And Heinous seems to have to deal with that problem quite a lot. The mask kind of makes speaking difficult, and when it's stitched to your face you can't do much to fix that problem. He may make a few witty remarks here and there, though most sounds will be infuriated squawking noises.
Superpower: DOES FLYING COUNT
Weapons: The sword stuck into his chest. Yes, the bitch is removable. Also claws and maybe the beak of the mask.
Bio: There really isn't one. Which I'm sorry about.
Other: Nope!

Name: Davesprite
Universe: Homestuck
Appearance: not drawn by me uwu
Personality: He is Dave, mostly. Pretty chilled out most of the time if he can manage it. Though He appears a bit more bitter and worn out than Dave, partially because of having been through months of SBURB already, and partially because the others don't consider him to be a "real" Dave.
Superpower: Again, would flight go in here? He's kinda ghostly like too, but I'm not sure what that even has to do with anything.
Weapons: Like both the other Dave's, he has his own sword. Wow aren't they all different.
Bio: Davepsrite is a Dave from one of the many doomed timelines, and he travelled back to basically stop the Alpha Dave doing the exact same as his timeline has done. He became Davesprite from taking Lil Cal's place in being prototyped with a dead crow. Thus giving him the wings and such. (LAME BIO FFF)
Other: nope

Last edited by turntechGodhead on Thu 21 Jun 2012, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 4:17 pm

Accepted.

Also, I will be using this post for non-fighter sheets. Just use the regular character one in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:16 pm

... team dave...

... Pinkie will have so many nicknames for you...
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:34 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
... team dave...

I can't think of any.

Hey Joural, do you mind if I ask you to pull double and enter a team as well as judging? You don't have to, but if I can get you to do it and have Viz get around to entering, then I can close the entry and start the IC.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 2:37 am

Cursive Writ wrote:
... team dave...

the more nicknames the better uwu
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 7:54 am

Okay, give me a sec to pick out my characters and I'll get started on the sheets.

What, you weren't expecting this post to have them in it, were you?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 9:55 am

Cursive Writ wrote:
Okay, give me a sec to pick out my characters and I'll get started on the sheets.

What, you weren't expecting this post to have them in it, were you?
Wait you're actually doing it? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 8:50 pm

yeah. I'm considering either doing LoZ characters, or else maybe something sci-fi...
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 9:06 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
yeah. I'm considering either doing LoZ characters, or else maybe something sci-fi...
Actually, I was surprised you said you would with little pressure. But no matter, do what you please.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 9:14 pm

I am a very surprising fellow, rather similiar to a friend of mine...

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 Surprise-Angel-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-27716364-600-600
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 7:34 pm

Alright, I've figured out a basic battle system. An attack will be described against a target. The target then rolls a d20 to see the results. 1 is nothing, 20 is "super effective", so to say. Everything else is relative to those two. The target then acts accordingly. The result of this roll should be posted before the reaction in parentheses. So it would read like this:

Player 1:

"Die, you sunuvabitch!" exclaimed Stocking as she gave a swift cut at Mr. Game and Watch's arm.

Player 2:

(9) Mr. Game and Watch was sliced on the arm where her sword landed. It was deep enough to start bleeding, but it wasn't much compared to other injuries he had sustained in battle.

If the biome has effects (for lack of a better term) like rain, wind, sand, etc., Another roll will be done during each post. This one is just a d5, with 1 being nothing and 5 being severe again. This number does not have to be written, but write accordingly.

Also, reserved Mr. Eff for Viz.

Last edited by MoonlightDreams on Wed 27 Jun 2012, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:38 pm

Don't worry, I'm still watching this in the shadows.

So as for my role, I'll probably just pop into the IC and post the doings of the Omniscient Council Of Vagueness, along with various other characters, usually with them being veterans from the other DC Installments. Oh yeah, and if Tyran would allow it, probably Vecna as well, who'll basically be the janitor fulfilling all the Butt Monkey tasks (arena maintainence, practice field setting up... plumbing...). Problems?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:49 pm

Eruditio wrote:
Don't worry, I'm still watching this in the shadows.

So as for my role, I'll probably just pop into the IC and post the doings of the Omniscient Council Of Vagueness, along with various other characters, usually with them being veterans from the other DC Installments. Oh yeah, and if Tyran would allow it, probably Vecna as well, who'll basically be the janitor fulfilling all the Butt Monkey tasks (arena maintainence, practice field setting up... plumbing...). Problems?
Sure. But let me ask you, will this be at the very first post, or will it reveal itself after a while? Because like, I'm not sure to start at the announcement or the thoughts behind it.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:51 pm

It'd be a few posts after the first official posts, with the OCOV flipping on their screen and watching the events unfurl.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:53 pm

Eruditio wrote:
It'd be a few posts after the first official posts, with the OCOV flipping on their screen and watching the events unfurl.
Ok, got it. Now all I have to do is find how to present the announcement. I'll probably just go with a giant TV screen in the different universes. IN ALL PLACES AT ALL TIME...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:15 pm

TV Screen? I was thinking something more subtle. Like, each designated fighter is offered a special invitation. Even if they accept it or not, they'll be dragged through some portal eventually. However, that's just my idea.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:22 pm

Eruditio wrote:
TV Screen? I was thinking something more subtle. Like, each designated fighter is offered a special invitation. Even if they accept it or not, they'll be dragged through some portal eventually. However, that's just my idea.
Well that could work. And now I just had an idea:

The TV screen would be a distraction. While it says "Everyone can fight", the people who actually do fight are sent invitations. The invitations are the real key, you see, and everyone who tries to sign up via the TV without an invitation is turned away. It's cleverly rigged.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:07 pm

Eh, I'm just not sure about the TV idea. After all, it's advertising a multidimensional gladiator arena. I'm not sure the average muggle walking through Times Square would look up, see an ad for this multidimensional gladiator arena, and think, hmm, I could totally participate in that. Usually in DC it's just random portals anyways. Although that's only my two-cents.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:24 pm

Ok, another idea. The fighters get invitations, but they are not told what for. The fights are then broadcast in different universes on the giant TVs. When they are all gathered, it is revealed.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:48 pm

That could work. Although naturally they (the Arena managers) would have to play it up as a high-budget act. For added fun, it can easily reveal to be real all along at the end. And that's when the OCOV start deploying the amnesiacs.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:01 pm

But what if there are no TVs where your character lives? Would they just receive letters?

Also I'm assuming a multilingual translator is in effect here as well, right?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 5:31 pm

Lunda_Cat16 wrote:
But what if there are no TVs where your character lives? Would they just receive letters?

Also I'm assuming a multilingual translator is in effect here as well, right?
Everyone gets a letter. There are no televised messages delivered to the fighters. On the other hand, large flying TVs will be sent to many universes so that people who aren't at the stadium can watch.

By "translator effect", do you mean all the characters being able to understand each other regardless of Original Speaking Language? If so, then yes, that is in effect. Of course, this only applies to people who have a language. For example, on my team I have Mr. Game and Watch. He can understand other people, but because he speaks in beeps that don't really make up a language, others can't understand him. But say you have one of those Daves speaking English, and you have Stocking speaking Japanese. They will be able to understand each other because they have a language.

Also of note, I am looking for a character to be a "hammy" judge. Does anyone else have ideas besides Pinkie Pie?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 5:45 pm

I'm sure I can think of one. Just give me a bit of time. Also, for PP, don't you mean the Ditz Judge? If so, then Fighter is also a candidate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next