WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
DB
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) Empty
PostSubject: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:34 pm

Twenty years ago, the King of Pirates was captured by the Royal Navy, his vessel boarded and searched. When nothing was discovered, not even another soul or a penny of his supposedly great treasure, the King himself was taken prisoner. At his execution, thousands and thousands of pirates showed up to see their self-proclaimed ruler one last time... And it was there that the King of Pirates told of his lost treasure. 

"Set sail, my fellow privateers." he said in his final moments. "My treasure is scattered to the winds... So, search long and search hard, my friends. Many of you will find treasure! But only one of you will find the ultimate treasure. The Devil Crown!"

And so, with the promise of items of unsurpassed power and riches beyond the imagination, pirates have set forth in numbers almost beyond comprehension in the hopes of finding the King's treasure. Somehow, almost none of the treasure has managed to be found to this day, and yet the scalawags refuse to be deterred. Welcome to the Age of Pirates, lads.

-PART 1-

Two boats, surrounded by the unforgiving blue of the ocean. One larger, a passenger vessel; one smaller, a pirate vessel. On the passenger ship, a barrel had been rescued several minutes prior, but now abandoned in the chaos of the pirate attack. The pirate captain stood at the helm of his ship, looking at his helpless quarry, smiling. The large, muscled figure wearing a large black hat and a knowing smirk put his hand upon the handle of his hammer, and then bellowed, " Standard rape and pillage orders, boys!" As his men boarded the passenger ship, the pirate's smirk broadened. "It's gonna be a good morning."

"Oi! Get me outta here, ya bastards!" a voice emanated from the now-rolling barrel. Unfortunately for the contents, they boarding was already underway, and the voice was ignored for now. "Wait, where in tha hell am I- OW OW OW OW OW." the voice said again as the barrel rolled down stairs to below deck. 

A young passenger bellow deck, a young girl with blonde hair and a blue dress, watched the barrel roll down and emanate profanities. When it finished it's rolling, the girl walked over to the barrel, and tapped on it. "Hello? Is there someone in there...?" the little girl asked, and then put her head to the barrel's top. At that moment, a skinny pirate with a sword came down the stairs the barrel had just fallen down, and say the girl with the barrel. 

"Hey! No stealin' O'Reynolds treasure!" the pirate said, and then the barrel exploded. The man inside readjusted his hat, and then took stock of the damage. The pirate's sword was sticking out of his face, while the little girl was just sitting there in shock, starting to cry. 

"Oh damn, I can't go back ta jail! I'll have ta kill all tha witnesses." the barrel man said, and then pulled a knife out, pointing it at the girl. Just then, the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs alerted both individuals to look in that direction, and, when two pirates came down, they were greeted with a knife to the head. "Did ya see that, lass? He choked on his own blood." The little girl just stared at the strange man, who was starting up the stairs. "Come on, lass. Those passengers ain't goin' ta kill themselves."

"Wait, mister! Who are you...?" the little girl asked, following the strange, coated man. 

"Oric Barrison. But ye can call me Barry, lass." 

"Well, my name is Katie..."

The two came out onto the deck, and Barry looked down at her. "Aw Kathy, I don't care." he replied, and then they were surrounded by pirates. "Well, that was fast. I give ye credit, lads. Fastest boarding I've seen in ages." 

The pirates stared at each other, and then attacked the hatted man, who merely threw turned around, grabbing the little girl and holding her close. The little girl cried for a moment, wearing the fatal blades arc down towards them... And then... Bounce off?

"What the hell-?" "He's still alive?" "What kind of devilry is this?!"

"Devilry is exactly right, lads." Barry said, smiling and standing straight. "Ye can't hurt a hair on me body!" The pirates began backing away, only to find themselves getting sliced and diced by the devil man. A swing of heavy metal came between Barry and the pirates, breaking the deck below the hammer head. 

"What is the meaning of this?" a gruff voice asked behind a white beard. The heavily muscled Captain O'Reynolds stood in between his crew and Barry, the latter of which just stood there, holding his hat. 

"Easily explained, my good man." Barry started, and then jumped back as the hammer swung again. "I killed one of yer crew, and I was simply killin' tha witnesses. Can't be goin' back ta jail, ye know." The pirate captains stared each other down, until O'Reynolds began laughing. Barry followed suit, and then pointed off in the distance. "Ye'll probably be wantin' to runnin' off, actually. Looks ta me like tha Navy finally caught wind o' this. Come on Kathy, we're outta here!"

And then, before anyone could stop them, Barry and Katie were sailing away in a dinghy, making their escape from the oncoming Navy while O'Reynolds and his crew scrambled to escape.

-PART 2-

"Kathy! I see land!" "Umm... Barry... That's... That's a slave-trading island..." "I have a good feelin' about this!" "Are you listening to me?" "Maybe I can even get me first crew member here..."

As the dinghy docked at the pier of the rather large city, Barry jumped out, standing a little ways in front of Katie, who struggled to get out of the little boat. The little girl groaned, wondering why she even went along with this self-proclaimed pirate. She looked up to find... No one. Barry was gone. "B-Barry...?" she asked, and then ran into the city. Poor Katie wouldn't find Barry... But she would find a slave trader. And so began her epic journey of slavery onboard a pirate ship...

Barry, meanwhile, was wandering the city, hands in his pockets. He passed by taverns and other alcohol-distributing places, which in and of itself was strange. But it was almost like something in his gut was leading him towards... Something. With luck, it would either be a bathroom or his first crew member. So, imagine his surprise when he found himself standing in front of what appeared to be a jail. Still working on instinct, he opened the door, finding it unlocked, and, unopposed, walked in, walking through the cells until he stood in front of a certain one. Looking up from under his hat, Barry was surprised to find himself looking at a shackled young, fairly androgynous lady. 

"Well... Hello lassie." Barry said, removing his hat. The woman barely even looked up at the man standing outside of her cell, merely content to just sit in the back of the previously mentioned cell. Barry shifted where he was standing, and then put his hand on the cell door. Almost immediately, a large hand was on his shoulder, and Barry was greeted with an ugly mug: a long, greasy black haired man with more than his fair share of scars and a crooked nose. 

"Do you... Eheh... Like what you see?" the man asked. Despite his size, his voice was high, grating, and annoying. Barry didn't respond for a moment, and when he did, he had no idea where he was going with his answer. 

"What did tha lass do?" 

The man shrugged. "Doesn't... Eheheheh... Matter. The 'lass' will fetch... Eheh... A pretty penny. Ate one of the... Eheheh... Devil Fruits, or so I'm told..." 

Barry went back to looking at the woman, and then smiled. Sounded like he had just found himself his first crew member. But the problem was... She was to be sold? And he was out of bells... Which meant he'd need to do something stupid. "So... When is tha lassie supposed ta be sold?"

"Ehehehehehe.. In a couple hours." 

That comment brought the woman out of her silence. "What?! But... You told me..."

"The boss... Eheh... Changed his mi-" The man's reply was cut short by a knife to the face. Barry grinned, and then went towards the bars again. 

"Well, lassie. What would ya say if I could get ye outta there?" Barry asked, smiling. The lady looked at Barry like he was some kind of sea monster, and then turned away. Barry shrugged. "I think that somethin' brought me ta ya, and I intend to find out why. Perhaps ye'd like ta join my crew..." Rattling was heard as a knife was inserted into the cell... Which, when pushed, opened. Barry raised an eyebrow. Why hadn't it been locked? "Well, lassie? That wasn't so hard... Why haven't ye left befo-" His question was answered with a slap from a massive hand. 

"Well, well, well... I see you've been stabbing my crew..." a hulking man said with a smile. The greasy-haired man was standing up again, his wound already scarred over. "I assume you are just a petty little thief, hoping to take our prize for your own quick profit? Or maybe you are the girl's lover... Come to rescue her." the big man rumbled, and then laughed. "It matters not. You now belong to us as well... When your bones heal over from that slap, you'll be another worthless slave of the Cray Pirates." A deep-throated chuckle followed the short speech as the big man moved towards the rubble created from slapping Barry into an empty cell. But he stopped dead in his tracks as his chuckle was met in kind, and the man he had just slapped stood up, brushing himself off. 

"I assume ye ate a Fruit, eh?" Barry said, readjusting his hat. "Ah, don't tell me. I don't really care or have time fer it. That lass? She's comin' with me, whether ye like it or not." Barry looked over at the girl, who was watching events unfold as if it were too good to be true. "Just tell 'em, lassie. I'm just here to take back a member o' my own crew..." Barry smiled, giving the girl a wink. The situation was great for him. Unless the girl would rather be a slave to some stranger, she'd have to join up with him at least long enough to leave the city... If not be indebted to him and stick with him until she was even with him.

The girl looked furious at him for a moment, and then sighed. "Yes... I'm part of his crew..." she said, sighing. The two men looked at each other, and then at Barry and their prisoner. 

"You heard the lass!" Barry said, and then smother as he stabbed both men in the backs. Not a killing blow, especially not for the one who seemed to just regenerate, but it should give him the time needed to get himself and the girl out of this place. A quick rummaging of their bodies gave him a set of keys which Barry soon found did indeed match with the locks on the girl's shackles. Within ten minutes, the pair were escaping the city on Barry's dinghy. 

"What's yer name, lassie?" "Lulu." "Well... Mine's Barry."

A few minutes later, Barry stood straight up, rocking the small boat. "Oh dammit! I fergot Kathy!"

Welcome, welcome! I believe most of you know what this is. If you don't, this is the One Piece-inspired RP (which I plan to eventually make into a comic) that I've been working on with Dragonbud. To make a long story short, this RP is going to be fairly light-hearted, whacky, and above all else, entertaining. So let's have fun with this, all right? 

Rules

1. Usual RP rules. You know them. Don't break them. 
2. Devil Fruit powers interest you? Don't ask about having them on your character. If we think another Fruit eater will be good, we'll contact you. 
3. Oh yeah, that 'we' bit. That's me and Dragonbud. She's a mod in this RP too. So listen to her. 
4. If you have any ideas for villains, NPCs, or anything in regards to this RP/comic (when it occurs), please, just send me a PM. I'll think about it. 
5. If you join late, talk to me or DB and we'll figure out a way to get you into the RP. 
6. When the comic comes about and your character isn't used, don't feel too bad. I'll try to include everyone in some shape or form, but it might not happen. Just don't whine about it, okay? 
7. On the flipside, I'll be asking permission to use characters in the comic. If you tell me yes and you don't like my portrayal of them, deal with it. 
8. More rules as time goes on? Eh, just keep checking. I'll notify you if a rule is added. 

Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Personality (Optional):
Devil Fruit Power or Strong Point:
Bio (Optional):
Role on Ship:
Life Goal:

Characters

Name: Oric "Barry" Barrison
Appearance: DRAWING COMING SOON. Barry stands at about 6', plus his hat makes him look a bit taller. His black hair is a pretty crazy sight to behold, hence said hat. His facial hair is regulated to simply his mini-beard that probably has a real name and his sideburns... As for his eyes, they're dark blue. Let's see... Barry almost always has a smirk on his face... And he is almost always wearing his simple white shirt underneath his jacket, which holds his knives, plus his belt, his worn khaki pants, and his shoes. Let's face it, though. We should really just be waiting for the picture. 
Personality (Optional): Uh... Huh. We all know I hate this part. 
Devil Fruit Power or Strong Point: Oric ate the Hifu Hifu no Mi, or the Skin Skin Fruit, which is a really strange way of just saying he is invulnerable. Well, at least on the outside. Ingested poisons, suffocation, and drowning will still kill him, as examples. 
Bio (Optional): As a child living on a port town, Barry heard more than his fair share of pirate stories working with his mom and dad at the local tavern. He heard tales of pirates, kings, and strange fruits that gave the eaters 'devil' powers. When shit hit the fan when he became a teenager, Barry set off to become a pirate... By stowing away on the next pirate ship to dock in town. On board, there was very little to eat for a stowaway, so young Barry would go out at night, when no one was being very observant, and steal a little bit of food. A few weeks of this later, Barry opened an unlocked chest hidden off in the corner, and ate the strange fruit inside. The fruit, which caused him to gag and gave his position away, also saved his life as the pirates attempted to shoot him, and yet the bullets merely bounced off his skin. Instead of sending him off the plank, the pirates put him to work until they settled down at a port, where they kicked him off the ship. Now far away from home and without a penny to his name, teenage Oric began looking for jobs as a pirate with his talents, ending up working on hundreds of ships by the age of twenty-one, when he finally grew tired of serving other captains. On his birthday, he set himself adrift to begin his own journey... A journey to find the Devil Crown. A journey to assemble a team. A journey to beat the Elite Four. Wait. Crap. Wrong series. 
Role on Ship: Captain
Life Goal: Barry searches for the Devil Crown, one of the many treasures the Pirate King is said to have stowed away somewhere in the known world. It is said to be a priceless artifact that, when worn, both gives the wearer all Devil Fruit abilities and doesn't apply any of the penalties. It can also be used to remove Devil Fruit powers and bestow a new one with just a touch. 

Name: Louisa “Lulu” Pennon
Appearance: 
(Graciously illustrated by my magical friend: http://llivesinvisibly.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4voyys
Lulu has features that would easily get her mistaken for a boy her age. She is severally underdeveloped in the chest and hips department. However, she loves her body type and often pokes fun at women who are more developed then her. She tries to keep her clothing as causal as possible to keep from attracting unwanted attention to herself. Lulu would rather wear a pair of shorts and a comfortable tee then a revealing bathing suit. 
Lulu’s once long black hair is now cut short and swept to the side, adding to the fact that she looks masculine. The most feminine feature on her are her eyes that are a deep forest green.   
Devil Fruit Power or Strong Point: Lulu ate the Fosu Fosu no Mi (Or Force Force Fruit, Force being another word for gravity) Her devil fruit power gives her the ability to control the amount of pressure applied to any object that she touches to a certain degree. If she was to change the force around herself she could either move faster because of the lost of gravity and strike harder then the average elephants kick.
Role on Ship: First Mate
Life Goal: To prove herself worthy to those she loves. 
Other: Lulu won’t admit it, but her largest fear is being alone. Some people hate being in huge crowds, but Lulu get’s uneasy when she is by herself.
Bio: Lulu lived the most privileged life a young girl could dream of having. She grew up in a large cliff side mansion with her mother, father and her older brother Otto. The two children could have anything they wanted thanks to the large income their father earned. Everything was fine and dandy, except Lulu was always a little lonely. She didn’t have many friends from outside her large home and her brother never wanted to play with girl toys. 
Things got worse for the wealthy family when Lulu’s father tried to sit down Otto and talk about continuing the family business. Now Otto wanted nothing to do with the family business so when Lulu’s father tired to force Otto into the business the young boy ran away from home. 
From here things got worse and worse for Lulu and her now smaller family. Out of the blue Lulu’s mother got very sick and had to be transferred to a neighboring island for care. But before she left she told Lulu that she would soon return, and for her to not worry everything would soon be normal. After telling Lulu that her mother gave her a Devil Fruit, hoping to make Lulu’s life more interesting and easier.  
However things did not get normal.
Lulu’s mother’s condition soon got worse and worse until the news reached Lulu that her mother had passed away. The news totally ripped her father apart. He went completely insane. He felt like his entire family was going to leave him so he decided to kick young Lulu out before she could leave him to. 
For awhile Lulu was able to live by herself, but soon found herself captured by slave traders, hoping to sell her for big bucks because of her unique devil fruit power.

Name: Milk Johnson
Appearance: Milk Johnson bears a strong resemblance to Milk Johnson.
Personality (Optional): Calm, collected, reasonable, often quiet, and egocentric to the point of absurdity. When he does talk, it’s in the third person.
Devil Fruit Power or Strong Point: Among his many abilities, most of which are simply too amazing to put into words, are keeping watch, staying awake, wielding the almighty poker face, beaning things with small glass objects at long distance, and being Milk Johnson.
Bio (Optional): No one knows where Milk Johnson came from. He was simply there one day with a bottle of empty and three pairs of shades, calmly stewing in his own Milk Johnsonness.
Role on Ship: Lookout
Life Goal: To make his name synonymous with awe and wonderment across the lands by spreading tales of his deeds of courage, bravery, and lactose.

Name: Aria (Rie) Etoh
Appearance: Rie is 5’ 9” With black hair going just past her shoulder which she wears in two pigtails on the back of her head and purple eyes. She is fairly slender, but has muscle since she was raised in a doctor house and was always carrying people around. She likes all types of clothes. Boots especially, because she kicks a lot while fighting so her hands aren’t hurt if she punches someone and then needs to sew stitches or something. What she wears depends on the season, (t-shirts or tank tops in spring and summer with shorts or skirts, jackets for winter and fall...) but she tries to stay in clothing that doesn’t limit her movement.
Personality: Her personality as a person will be developed more as she meets more people, but in the beginning she’s fairly light-hearted with a serious streak when necessary.
Devil Fruit Power or Strong Point: She never misses when she throws blunt objects. Not any sharp ones, only blunt.
Bio (Optional): Rie was born in a remote town called Suncross, and was orphaned at two because her parents boat sunk and they passed away. She was left with only she and her elder brother. Up until she was thirteen she lived in the hospital because her brother had a fatal disease that slowly took away his bodily functions until they no longer worked. Thirteen was when he passed, and she decided that she wanted to heal others that also had fatal diseases. Sadly, this was very difficult to study because she was moved around from foster home to foster home. When she became a adult (eighteen), she got the nickname “Rie” from a random traveler she met in a flower shop, and it stuck.
Role on Ship: Doctor
Life Goal: To cure deadly diseases, like the one that her brother had.

Crew

Captain: Barry
First Mate: Lulu
Lookout: Milk Johnson
Doctor: Rie

World

Map coming soon!

Last edited by ArchDemon on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:38 pm

Reservation, I guess?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:41 pm

DB gets third post OOC~
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 9:28 pm

Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeah.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 6:45 pm

Okay, later I am going to work on my sheet.

Though I still haven't decided on a crew position, fyi. :/
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 6:52 pm

Do we still need a chef? I thought I heard something earlier about a chef. Unless you don't want to be a chef which is cool too.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:53 pm

I think we still need a chef :3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 7:57 pm

Everything we do have (a Captain, a First Mate, and a Lookout) is in the OP.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:00 pm

Yeah what Archy says~
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:12 pm

I know what we have, but not what we need.

Or other extra options because I have an idea for a charrie that doesn't really fit a chef. X3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

Maybe a navigator then...? o:

Or or or a deckhand or a cannoneer if we ever get cannons. Or the helmsman!
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm

Claudia Strider Pyrope wrote:

Or other extra options because I have an idea for a charrie that doesn't really fit a chef. X3

Aptly put, for those of us who don't actually watch the animus.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 9:56 pm

And Avocados wrote:
Claudia Strider Pyrope wrote:

Aptly put, for those of us who don't actually watch the animus.

Would you like a mini list of jobs that are on the ship in the anime?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:04 pm

I CALL MUSICIAN

I AM CALLING IT

AS OF NOW
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:53 am

Sounds good :3
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:59 am

ASSSASSIN. That is perfect. -u-
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:52 pm

I'm glad that's perfect :3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 2:24 am

Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 9:22 am

That's pretty~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 9:42 am

If that's the teaser, you best finish it, Geek. XD
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 9:56 am

I still need a theme for Lulu :3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 10:45 am

Yes, I am aware, Legs.

Unless this RP moves me greatly, I will probably not be doing character themes.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 11:28 am

Love the teaser. o:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:05 am

So, how are those sheets coming along?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 4:16 pm

So far? I've got nothing.

By the way, the chances of that teaser being anything like the actual theme is between zero and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next