WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
DB
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:27 pm

Oh okai...considerations
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:27 pm

Oh Legs~ You saw Geek's sheet right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:16 pm

Woo~
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:23 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm

Oh hey, this is totally random but Archy you have 999 posts :3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 5:47 pm

Oh holy shit that's awesome! Now I have to do something really awesome for my 1000th post!

Fuck it, this is all I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm

Well don't worry. I have a party cannon :3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

XD

Grats, Legs!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 6:12 pm

Oh damn, not the party cannon! I CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH AWESOMENESS.

*catches fire*

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MUTHAF***A BURN

*ahem*

So, Mata, Claw. Whenever you're ready, we can start really working on introductions, and then I can set up the IC. Or you can give me permission to use your character for their introduction and hopefully I don't fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 6:15 pm

Claw and I had been planning her intro~

Is my first post in the IC just going to be Barry and Lulu in little boat. (Which for he life of me I can't remember what it's called)
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 6:21 pm

Yeah, just go off of the PM convo we had awhile back for Milk's intro. I think we got all the dialogue there? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 6:25 pm

Actually, the first posts in the IC are probably going to be us CRASHING the dinghy, so probably not.

We didn't have any dialogue at all, actually, but it's okay. I can work with it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 6:48 pm

Ah okay. xP Well PM me if you need any help with Milk.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

Crash all the dinghies!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:22 pm

It's a talent.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:23 pm

Let's hope they crash near a rock or something, seeing how neither of them can swim :3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:31 pm

We're gonna crash land on an island, so no worries.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:34 pm

Well I guess that's better then drowning.
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 7:46 pm

Drowning is bad. What does IC mean? *coughcoughneverdoneaRPbeforecoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 7:50 pm

In-character. Basically the IC thread is the thread you do all the actual roleplaying in, and the OOC (out-of-character) is the thread where you plan stuff and chat - this thread! :3
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 7:57 pm

Good explanation Mata :3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:04 pm

Whythankya.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:33 pm

Noproblem :3

Speaking of ICs I hope this one's starts soon!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:02 pm

We're MOSTLY ready. I just need to actually get my ass in gear and start writing those two recruitments... Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next