WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
DB
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 4:33 pm

I forget.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 4:37 pm

Me too :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:08 pm

http://clpw4.deviantart.com/#/d510uo4 That's my first drawing of Rie :3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Very nice o3o
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:58 pm

Beautiful.

Which reminds me I need to draw Lulu and Rie. I hope I didn't mess those up. Man my memory SUCKS.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 9:17 pm

Silly Claw~ You so talented~

Oh Yes~ DRAW ARCHY DRAW~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 4:29 pm

DRAW! :3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:54 pm

AND NOW
THE ONE
THE ONLY
GEEK SHEET

Name: Sam
Appearance: Sam is, at first glance, a tropical bird of some sort. Then you realize that even as short as he is, he’s much too large to be a tropical bird that you’ve seen before. Even were he a tropical bird, you’d double-take at the pure, unadulterated color that adorns his body like some sort of, well, tropical bird. He wears a bright green vest, barely visible underneath the pastel-colored patches that cover it to the point of making you wonder if they’re all for functional purposes, to which the answer is yes, they clearly function quite well at simultaneously grabbing your eyes and making you want to look away. The same can be said for his pants, originally the same flavor of bright green, but even more obscured by the numerous patches, some used as usually intended by a patch, due to the age of his clothing. A white undershirt looks out of place on him, but it’s there.
His face is also somewhat reminiscent of a bird. His nose, while not prominent, is sharply defined, and almost hooked. His eyes are a beady dark brown, nearly black, especially from a distance. They don’t exactly dart around, but it’s clear that he’s never completely honest, especially when he gets that trickstery glint that means he’s about to make a particularly nasty joke. His shoulder-length blond hair is always either covered by his considerably patched and multicolored hood or shows signs of having recently been in such a state. His sideburns extend to his jawline, too thinly grown to really be called anything other than fuzz.
Personality: He’s a pretty friendly guy, you could say. Oh, he’s not naïve, of course, or he’d be dead out consorting with pirates. But he is certainly a fun guy to be around, quite the jokester, not that the jokes are always very good.
Strong Point: He keeps several hidden knives throughout his person and guitar. They appear and disappear about as quickly as any of the rest of his considerable bag of benign and …less benign tricks.
Role on Ship: Musician and overall entertainer
Life Goal: To travel everywhere and see everything.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:24 am

*Mod Powers ACTIVATED!*

Yeah It's totally acceptable :3
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 6:14 pm

So how da things work here in Archie/DB's cozy little workshop?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 6:53 pm

Hmm~

Well things aren't that different here then in every other RP, expect we are pirates :3
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

S'what I was talkin 'bout lul.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 7:02 pm

Lul
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 7:05 pm

How does this RP work?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 7:22 pm

Like every (Almost) RP in existence.

Really how do I answer this ':3
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 7:24 pm

I saw position thingies...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 7:48 pm

Oh oh oh~ Those are really just like jobs :3 I think I have a list of them on the first or second page~
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:01 pm

Okay...

EDIT: Ooh...is builder taken?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:10 pm

I don't think so :3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:14 pm

Ask Luna. If she was going to join, she wanted to make the builder person, I do believe.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:15 pm

Damm the Archaeologist bein' taken!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:18 pm

Wait really? I need to update my...

Everything, it would seem.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:21 pm

Update ALL the things :3

You can always think of your own position~ Like a...I don't know...
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:22 pm

Lol dude.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:24 pm

Explosives expert, AKA "the cannons dude".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next