WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
DB
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 4:21 pm

Zero and nothing? That is quite the range :3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 5:26 pm

Yes, yes indeed.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Well you want to have the musician, that's something to add to your sheet :3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 6:49 pm

Yup.

Of course, that might end up being his theme. Dunno.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

My over the top crazy friend reserves the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

I'm the over-the-top crazy friend :D
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm

I'm the ArchDemon.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Now make a character.
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 4:33 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

Great!

Also that was really poor humor so um.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease fill out a sheet?
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 5:06 pm

I was eating stuff, so I had to stop for a moment. I had to get DB milk, and she was holding the glass and moved it so that when I was pouring the milk it went everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

It's true :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

Can I make up some deadly diseases in my sheet? And a town?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 5:33 pm

I guess. Clear it with DB.

We need towns anyway.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 5:34 pm

It's cool with me :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:45 pm

Alright! You're the coolest! :D
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 9:59 pm

*Cracks whip* Type faster!
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 10:31 pm

DONE!

Name: Aria (Rie) Etoh
Appearance: Rie is 5’ 9” With black hair going just past her shoulder which she wears in two pigtails on the back of her head and purple eyes. She is fairly slender, but has muscle since she was raised in a doctor house and was always carrying people around. She likes all types of clothes. Boots especially, because she kicks a lot while fighting so her hands aren’t hurt if she punches someone and then needs to sew stitches or something. What she wears depends on the season, (t-shirts or tank tops in spring and summer with shorts or skirts, jackets for winter and fall...) but she tries to stay in clothing that doesn’t limit her movement.
Personality: Her personality as a person will be developed more as she meets more people, but in the beginning she’s fairly light-hearted with a serious streak when necessary.
Devil Fruit Power or Strong Point: She never misses when she throws blunt objects. Not any sharp ones, only blunt.
Bio (Optional): Rie was born in a remote town called Suncross, and was orphaned at two because her parents boat sunk and they passed away. She was left with only she and her elder brother. Up until she was thirteen she lived in the hospital because her brother had a fatal disease that slowly took away his bodily functions until they no longer worked. Thirteen was when he passed, and she decided that she wanted to heal others that also had fatal diseases. Sadly, this was very difficult to study because she was moved around from foster home to foster home. When she became a adult (eighteen), she got the nickname “Rie” from a random traveler she met in a flower shop, and it stuck.
Role on Ship: Doctor
Life Goal: To cure deadly diseases, like the one that her brother had.

Last edited by clpw4 on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 8:47 am

Now all we need is for Archdemon to see it :3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 10:17 am

I see, I see... Well, all I'll say is that her Devil Fruit powers seem rather... Dissimilar. Perhaps you should look into cutting one out?

Other than that little bit, it looks good!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 10:28 am

I was with her when she typed it, her character doesn't have a devil fruit power, she just has good aim :3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 10:30 am

I sense a bottle-throwing contest with Milk Johnson.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:33 am

That would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:35 am

Wait... so am I in the green? Or should I cut one out?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 11:47 am

Indeed, DB! x3

I can't speak for Legs, but I'm pretty sure you're good, cl.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:53 pm

Cut one. Either keep the memory or keep the accuracy.

You know, if you keep the accuracy, you could beat enemies up Dr. Mario style...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next