WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)

Go down 
+3
Szemetlada
DB
Rachel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 1:29 pm

Clearly that did not happen.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 2:14 pm

Yeah-ha...
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 9:30 pm

Nothing ever happens without you, DB. Maybe you run the universe. There could be someone co-running, too.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 11:15 am

Well you know what would happen if I ran the universe~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 3:26 pm

....what?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 3:31 pm

There would be severe underpopulation :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 9:37 pm

The cool thing is, I actually understand that now!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 9:38 pm

Pffft~ You are a bit slow :3
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 5:35 pm

Well, SORRY.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:01 pm

Ugh... Okay, who's still with us? Aside from DB and Claw, I mean. And I know Mata will still be with us since he's always so dependable and such (unless you really have to back out man, in which case I understand completely). I'm probably going to be setting up the IC in a few weeks, after I'm out of school (finals in the coming week and I won't be going fishing this year because my grandfather is back in the hospital), so... You guys still have some time to set up your sheets and get them in. We can also talk about how you guys want to get recruited, which might be kind of important.

Claw and Mata, if you would rather help me by writing your characters' recruitment bits as Prologue material for the IC OP, we can do that too.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:03 pm

Sure thing! Does it matter how Milk's recruited? Like, do you have any preference?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:05 pm

Funny, I was going to ask you that, actually.

If I had access to Steam right now, I'd suggest we use that, or maybe make OB and MJ Pesterchum accounts for this, but... I guess we'll have to make do with PMs. Fire off one to tell me what you think you'd like to do for it, and then I can maybe write something up like I did for the recruiting of Lulu?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:31 pm

Last time I saw Geek his sheet was just about done :3 I can PM him if you want~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:33 pm

Nah. I'll just pester him in the chat.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:47 pm

Sounds good~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:19 pm

I'm still here :D
For introducing Rie, can somebody just get hurt and she pops out, "I'm a doctor..."
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:26 pm

Oh yeah Claw we were talking about that eariler :3 Like the crew arrives on an island with a hurt person and asks for a doctor, or then see Rie helping someone and asks her to join the crew~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:28 pm

Sounds good :3
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:29 pm

If you have any preference to how that would play out you are welcome to PM me~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:30 pm

Okayy
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:33 pm

Archy was on eariler, but it seems like he left~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:43 pm

Yeah, I checked XD 'Cause I'm cool like that. I'm drawing a picture of Rie...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 3:44 pm

Woot woot~
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 6:29 pm

DONE! But the camera has gone missing, so I can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 8:20 pm

Nooo~ You must show me tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)   Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Crown (A One Piece-inspired RP)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next