WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC

Go down 
+3
Hollen123
some dumb bird
Dragockon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:30 pm

Sylondra blinked at him then focused on the meat. She made a squeaking sound like a question. She tried poking it with her nose to see what would happen. Having an idea, she shot her purple-blue head forward and bit some of it with her sharp white teeth. Sylondra ripped a chunk of it off and started to figure out the complicated process of swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:34 pm

The chronicler decided after the hatchling ate he would go find Sharptalon.
___

Sara kept running and didn't answer him, not seeing anything to say. She turned a moment to fire at one and it fell over. "Yeah whatever, still we need to move fast." She finely said after a moment.

(sorry not much time to post))
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

After about a minute, Sylondra figured it out and began to eat the rest, speeding up as she figured how to. When she finished her stomach was bulging. She yawned squeakily and then looked up at the Chronicler. Her golden eyes practically said Now what? I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

The Chronicler monition with his tail for her to get atop of him, he moved lower to the ground so she could clim up his shoulder. "We must find Sharptalon, for I do not know how to be a mother but only I know how to be a father. So we must seek her out." he knew she wouldn't understand him completely.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:45 pm

Sylondra seemed to understand what he meant...or was just guessing. She crouched and sprung, landing on the Chronicler's back. She sat down there and tried to get her wings and tail into some order, as she hadn't quite mastered them yet.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:46 pm

"ok this is gonna be like the movies, use your jump jets to hope just don't crash me!" Holly said as she slowed the plan e down to their speed and hovered in front of them Kemp jumped one with a loud clank.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 6:31 pm

Tail waving back and forth, Sharpie lets the winds affect her body, rocking back and forth with the breeze as it blows around her streamlined, slender body.

Closing her eyes again, she lays down and rolls onto her back, feet in the air. She looks goofy, like a baby who'd fallen the wrong way. She lays there on the soft grass, and dozes in this strange position, enjoying her solitude and peaceful territory.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

The Chronicler takes flight and sowrs into the air with a mighty leap, soon time passes but a shadows falls over sharptalon where she flys. The shadows disapears but the very large white dragon bends his wings to swoop down next to Shaptalon.
"Hello Sharptalon, I must speak with you; if I may?" He said barly hearing himself over the wind.
____

"Cra** !" Sara started a long line of cursing better left unsaid, and jumped as far as she could; she landed sliding forward even sending sparks up as she slid into the plan but finely stopped knocking right into a wall.
"F**ing Oooouch." She said. She would hate herself for cursing later she knew she would but not now.

(Ill do Xend and Dane when I return form the weekend.))

Last edited by Dragockon on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:47 pm

Sylondra clung onto the Chronicler's back as he flew. It wasn't really hard except when he dove down or swooped up. She squeaked when she saw Sharptalon and lifted her head to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:07 pm

Xend was sitting by an overhang of rock, you could call it a cave if you wanted to but it was not deep cave if it was one. She watched as the early sun slowly rose above the ridges of the far mountains of rock that reach to the skyline. As she watched she was not moved by its beauty or its colorful light as it rose most people would love to see the night become day but… She tried she really did try to feel something but all she felt was…
Numb. Just numbness nothing, nothing at all no feeling, no happiness, no joy or tiredness just nothing at all. It was another one of those night where she didn’t sleep at all, most of the night she sat starring into the darkness; but now she shifted back from the over hand to sit beside Dane. In his sleeping bag which they had manage to retrieve form a town not too long ago; he slept peacefully. His Dark brown ever so slightly long hair, dangle in front of his face as he slept. There were many nights she just watched him as he slept. Now that she thought about it that was probably a bit…
Strange? Creepy? Unusual? Pick a word it fits.
She wondered why he stayed with her, the question had been gawing in her mind recently and it drove her crazy. She never really ever asked him anything, only answered when asked her.
“Only speak when spoken to or be punished” She resisted the words of her mother in her head. And she remember that that was how it was, back when her parent where alive. Go to school come back go to bed get up go to school. Same thing or be punished. But even so she had live dup in that, and even now when she thought of it she didn’t know. Nothing stirred no feeling no opinion no thought.
But she wanted an opinion, but why would it matter? No one would listen to her opinion and no one cared if she was dead the next day so…
Then why was Dane still here?
WHY?
WHY!?
She had to know, she wanted to understand why. Why, always why. She wanted to ask why she wanted to know why she didn’t want too speak only when spoken too.
At least that one thing she did feel.
In all her thinking she did not noticed Dane stirring, him waking up to find Xend watching him sleep might be a bit strange.
Just a bit.

((Hope this is okay Prime)

_____

The Chronicle landed and nudged Sharptalon gently with a talon. “My dear you must wake, I am sorry for the disturbance but I am in great need of your help.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:42 pm

As Dane lay there sleeping, he had his usual nightmares. Stuff he would not tell anyone about. He could still hear her screams. As the building burned, a poor girl was trapped in it. Remnants. People were too busy fighting them, to try and help her. Dane tried to help her. Decided he would find help. He told her he would be back with help. He ran, and ran, and ran. After a few minutes of running, he heard an explosion.

The building was a crater now. All because he ran off. No, he did not really need help. He was just not brave enough to try and save her on his own. It was a lot to ask of someone, to risk their life, not all that old, and for someone you did not know. But it was because he was not brave enough. He never even knew her name. The dream flashed, repeating itself. But the girl was Xend this time. He went through the routine, and started to run away, reliving his memory, but stopped this time. He ran back towards the building. Xend was looking out of a two story window.

"XEND!"

"JUMP, I WILL CATCH YOU, FAST!"

She looked scared, but nodded, not saying a word. She almost made it, before the building exploded. Blasting him back. He stumbled up. "XEND!!"

Blackness all around him.

I must protect her... She somehow survived all the odds. She is... Special. I cannot leave her. I cannot let her die. Not like that other girl... He would keep Xend safe. Enough deaths already.

All this woke Dane up finally, as his eyes opened he saw Xend staring at him. He rubbed his eyes, "Sorry, sorry, was I out too long?"
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:05 am

Xend almost jumped a mile back she thought her heart pounded in her chest she had completely forgotten about him sleeping at the time that when he spoke it scared the life out of her practically. She didn’t answer him for a moment just relaxing herself and then she shook her head, the sun was just rising he could have slept longer if he wanted too. But she just answered with a slight shake of her head, and starred down at her feet she opened her mouth but it remained open with no sounds or words coming out and she closed it again. She wanted to ask him, but just wasn’t sure. Was now a good time to ask? Or later? How would she start the question?
Ugh great now she had a lot more questions in her head just to ask a question.
She closed her mouth and continued to stare at her boots.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:54 am

The cargo bay door shut. "Get us out of here!" Kemp yelled running to the cockpit, he stumbled as the plane rose from the ground. "Oh boy... I got a few contacts, looks like Crescents." Holly yelled. "This can't be happening." She said to herself in disbelief then said aloud. "Ok we're gonna have to try something dangerous if we wanna get out of this alive!" She said making a very sudden maneuver with the cargo plane. "AGH!" Kemp said as he and Sara were thrown around behind her.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:17 am

At the Chronicler's prodding, Sharptalon kicks one of her clawed feet at the air, then another. After beginning to flail wildly she starts waking up, and as she opens her eyes she accidentally topples over onto her side.

Ow, the mute dragoness mutters in her mind, not realizing she was not alone.

She conveys messages to others telepathically, an ability she has had since she was born unable to speak verbally. This did not truly blossom until she was a bit older however.

What was I dreaming of that could have woke.... She trails off, sitting upright lt and looking up at the wisest Raptor-Wing she knows standing over her.

C-Chronicler!

Sharpie quickly stands and bows at her kind's leader, then stands tall once more, looking up at him again.

How may I be of assistance?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:26 am

The Chronicler smiles lowering his head to her in same, "It is nice to see you once again my Dear Sharptalon. I am in need of your... Assistance. It appears that one of the Dragon eggs have hatched but as you know; I am no mother." He said flicking his tail at the young dragon still clinging to his back. "I am sorry for disturbing you sleep." He added a moment later siting down and curling his long tail around his front paws.
____

Sara didn't even have time to get out of her mech before she started sliding backwards from Holly's flying. Her insides felt like they were twisting in a very painful way. I'm never going to be a polite. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 1:37 pm

Dane slowly got out of the sleeping bag, shoes and all were still on, needed to be able to run fast if a Remnant attack struck.

He looked down and looked at Xend's boots, cause she was staring at them. "Those are very nice boots." he said, smiling as he said it. "You want to sleep a little? Or we can move on. This place works pretty well to keep us safe and hidden, so if you need some sleep I can keep guard."

((Bluh small post))
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

“Huh? What? Oh no we can move on.” Xend said distracted from her thoughts by his question, she obviously seemed… Quiet distracted. She looked over her shoulder as he got out of the sleeping bag, and then back at the floor pushing a small rock at the floor with the tip of her boot. “Dane…” She said after a moment “Can..Uu May I ask a question?” She said her voice was so quiet that you almost couldn’t hear it. She pick of the rock and rolled it between her hands as she asked still starring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

Dane walked out of the sleeping bag, stretching and popping his fingers and neck. "Hmm?" "Did you say you had a question? Well if you do, shoot." he said, crouching on the ground and rolling up the sleeping bag, and collecting the few supplies that were around their little camp and started packing them all. He also grabbed his sword and resheathed it, and attached it to his back via strap, as per usual.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:36 pm

"Why, Why do you stay with me?" She asked she could hear her heart pounding in her ears as she asked her gaze reminded where it was at the floor. "I'm not that useful...An-And you'd be better without me. I... I mean I just...Don't I don't understand why." She said finely looking up at him hesitantly, even though he had told her to ask the feeling that asking him was wrong and that she should be punished for it was still there. Not that she believe Dane would hurt her though, it was just what she grew up with.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:56 pm

Dane stopped packing stuff, and stood up, looking at Xend. "Safety in numbers, better chance for survival... But that is just one of many reasons, why I stay with you. If what you say is true, and it is not, but if what you say is true, you being useless, me leaving you would be...." he got back down and started grabbing stuff. "... Wrong. I also have... Reasons, it is something I have to do. Something for... Myself." his back was to Xend, and his eyes watered ever so slightly, but he wiped any of it away quickly. He still remembered, of that girl he could have saved, but was just not brave enough. Of course it was not his fault, most people do not jump into burning buildings. But he still felt the brunt of the guilt.

He would not say it, but staying with Xend, protecting her, this was the way he was dealing with his guilt partly. That is not to say he only stays around her to not feel guilty, but it is partly why at first he stuck around with her. Now, he liked to think of her as a friend now, it grew into so much more then what it started out as.

I will be brave, I will be brave for her...

He also has seen, she has no one else. He just, he could just not leave her. Of course he would not say that to her. Then it seems weird, like then she is the lowest denominator, he was only around her for guilt of leaving, not because he wanted to stay around her. Which was opposite of the fact. It is what kept him around, but as he got to know her, everything changed in his plan. Sometimes, he even forgot about the guilt plaguing him.

"I hope that answers your question..."
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 3:28 pm

He stayed with her because he cared, that is what he meant.
Wait what? No, No just no; No one cared about her because if they did then...Then... That meant...

Xend looked away from him as her face twisted in pain hopping he didn't see the tears in her eyes.

No no no, that couldn't be it don't go there just don't think about it. But Her thoughts had gone there, if he cared then that meant people did care. That meant that she did care too, and ultimately that meant...
Pain stabbed her heart, all this time almost her whole life she always thought it didn't matter if she died. And the thought comforted her because she had left her parents to die she had watched her home burn just like so many other people. Even Dane probably. But when it happened she didn’t care,
She didn’t care.
She had watched every person die, every person’s blood purring out into the street in red scarlet streaks live a river. The burning homes the metal bots, like so many others… And yet she didn’t care. No one should care about her, that was it because she couldn’t be trusted. She hadn’t gone to help her parents or the people she didn’t even cry she had just watched as they all died.
How could Dane… Care about her?
She said nothing, she looked across the floor at her own blade laying in front of her.
She couldn’t be trusted or that’s at least what she thought of herself. What if she did the same to Dane? What if he needed her help and she just watched as he died? What if he relayed on her?
She starred at the blade its curving sharp edge, for a moment the thought was tempting.. Very tempting..
No, no that wouldn’t help. She decided but she still starred at it lost in her own deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 5:34 pm

Craning her head to look at the child, Sharptalon glances at the bundle of scales and tail then back up to the Chronicler.

I see what you are asking, I believe, however I am just only of age...and have not born young. I would not know how to care for the youth, but...well, I can't really say no, now can I? You are far too busy to raise a child and if the thing's mother is dead or otherwise, I wouldn't expect you to abandon it....

She does not know what to say, and during the course of her rambling she had looked down awkwardly at her feet, picking at the grass with her talons, trying to focus her nervous energy into NOT appearing nervous or awkward, but failing.

Decisively, she looks up at him, her normal mischievous glint to her eyes replaced by a serious one.

I will try my best to do as you ask.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 5:41 pm

The Chronicler sighed "I am sorry to put such a...Burden on your shoulders Sharptalon. But Rook is much to young, you are older then her and I do not know how to take car of a hatchling at lest... Not in a mothering way. But I thank you greatly my dear." he bowed his head low showing that he greatly appreciated her help. "I do know how to hunt even in my old age though, so I am not completely useless in this subject at lest." he said half jokingly as he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

Sylondra squeaked helpfully and looked at Sharptalon in wonder. She had seen no other living thing except for the Chronicler, and she was fascinated. She jumped off his back and walked over to Sharptalon. She pointed a claw at herself. "Sylondra."
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:41 pm

Sharpie nods, and looks down at the squeaking little dragon at her feet, and smiles as best a dragon can.

She points a claw at her chest in a similar manner to the little hatchling.

Sharptalon.

She looks back up to the Chronicler in a curious way, just thinking about something he said and finding a hidden potential meaning.

You said you do know how to hunt though...so are you perhaps suggesting you are going to aid me in raising the beast...?

((Awkwaaaaaaaard.....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next