WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC

Go down 
+3
Hollen123
some dumb bird
Dragockon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

Sylondra stumbled visibly at the mental contact. She rubbed her head with a claw. Clearly her little hatchling mind was confused at this new way of communicating, not yet used to the verbal way.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

Dane did not see her tears, he got all the supplies up and ready. He turned to look back at her, "So, you ready to go?" he saw her staring again, but decided to leave her alone about that. He knew she must have lost a lot during this war. He, as per usual, took the heaviest stuff, and left a light thing here or there for Xend to carry.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

The Chronicler felt a feeling he didn’t get often which was embarrassment, and it made it worse when he didn’t know how to answer. After a deathly silence that followed her question he finely answered saying “I’ll just be stopping by with food.” He said feeling an awkwardness.
___
Xend retched her eyes from her blade she took in it her hands hesitated for a moment but then stashed it in her belt that went around her right shoulder and under her left arm after sheathing her blade she quickly tried to wipe the tears away but more replaced them frustrated slightly she pulled her hood over her face hopping that it would hid them from Dane. She Pick up what objects Dane had left on the rocky floor for her and turned to him. For a moment they had eye contacted she paused a moment but then looked down at the floor, feeling a terrible pain in her chest and almost not having the will to go on she pushed on past him and outside.
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:28 pm

Sharptalon notices the young hatchling's stumble, and holds out a paw to stop her from falling, and leaves it there just in case. She had never really thought about the effect her mental capabilities might have on another dragon, virgin to the ways of the psychic, and a newborn even more so.

She lets a light growl rumble in her throat, a quiet yet earthly sound. Addressing the Chronicler once more, she tries not to stumble over her mental vocabulary.

That will be very helpful sir, prey has been appearing less and less over the course of time in my territory, and I have a feeling this little one is going to take a lot of out me.

Oh my gog what.

A lot of energy, I mean...? Nothing more....!
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:23 pm

"Guys I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it." Holly said putting the plane in a stable flight pattern for a minute. "Anything to get these bastards off our tail!" Kemp said coming up behind her. "Quick while we are stable attach the cargo clamps to your mechs, put on your helmets then I'm going to open the cargo bay door. you guys act as gunners and take out the bogies on our six, got it?" She said. "That's crazy and I like it." Kemp said patting her on the shoulder. He attached the cargo holding clamps to his and Sara's mechs. "Sweet Heart don't get out just go along with it and keep your helmet on." Kemp said snapping his helmet on. "Holly we're strapped in, open it up!" He called to her. The cargo bay door slowly opened and Kemp could feel the wind muffling his clothing. He took aim at the nearest remnant mech and open fired. The mech sparked and began to smoke. Holly resumed her rapid maneuvering her only job now was to get clear of the area.

Seeing the unusual solution they had used to help their predicament Oldrak remarked. "These humans are inventive, but they don't suspect organic intelligence is playing a hand here do they, lets play a few games with them." He said feeling the thrill of combat in his veins. "Tucta group, flank to left, Novolus group, head down and provide cover fire...We have a little surprise in store for them" Oldrak commanded his units. The mechs did as he said deviously commanded.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

"What?!" Sara said as what they were planing finely processed through the fog in her mind from the adrenaline. But before she could say more they where doing it outside wind flew in through the open doors "I don't agree to this idea, but it seems as it didn't matter in the first place and we have no other choice." She said speaking into the COM's and shooting the Remnants.

___

"Uu yes of coures." The Chronicler said unsure of how to answer her, he distracted his gaze awkwardly looking at Sylondra.

((Sorry short post))

Last edited by Dragockon on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 8:38 pm

Sylondra seemed to be distracted by a dragonfly. She was watching it fly around with a steady, unnerving gaze.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:07 pm

"Do you have a better idea?!" Kemp asked as one of the mechs exploded. Holly maneuvered to avoid the flank as well as the attack from bellow them, sending them up at an angle. "Maintain pursuit I'm breaking off." Oldrak ordered boosting ahead in the same direction he predicted the plane would be heading in. As it rose towards him he intentionally and without warning slammed into the plane. He aimed for one of the four engines and fired, he managed to do minimal damage Before Holly was able to shake him off. "The hell?!" Kemp said as he saw the mechs fly off. "One of them wanted to hitch a ride, but he forgot to pay." Holy explained.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:14 pm

Sara didn't answer kemp but inwardly laughed at Holly's joke, "No I don't and I didn't protest I only said I didn't agree to this idea." Sara explained to Kemp. She treed to focus on the Remnants but still she felt her gut twist (Not literally) as she glanced downwards.

Was this what it was like for Max? She found herself wondering in her thoughts. Open sky filled with Remnants and the ground moving fast below you then... Suddenly the ground would come closer... What did he think those last seconds before he crashed..? before he died? Quickly she pushed the thoughts out of her mind shaking her head as if that would clear them and fired once again at the Remnants.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

"Vilmat you are approaching a populated zone suggest breaking off pursuit." Tendraak reported monitoring Oldrak's position. "Grrrr...All mechs break off pursuit and return to the ship." Oldrak said putting a virtual marker on the cargo plane. (virtual markers are NOT visible nor do they exist in the physical world.) "Are they...I don't believe it, why are breaking off?" Kemp asked. "Probably because we're within proximity of New Orlando." Holly responded seeing a metropolis appearing in the distance. "They probably wanted to remain secret, who knows how long they've been rebuilding out here. My guess is we caught them in the act." Holly responded. She requested permission to land at the nearest base. Within hours they were on their way back to Guardian.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:48 pm

After some time Sara and Kemp landed in the base first the flying with Holly that was okay but then the second flying after that was too much; and Sara ended up throwing up in the nearest sink. Which luckily but then also not so luckily it was just inside the base entrance she had no clue why someone would put a stupid sink right there but she didn't really care. At lest not it the time, she would probably ask later. She was just glad it was there, but then she hadn't wanted Kemp to notice because she hadn't told him of her fear of flying yet.

Well that didn't matter now did it?
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:00 pm

"We have to report to the general, you feeling up to it?" Kemp asked laying a hand on Sara's back. All of them were somewhat shocked by the reappearance of the Remnant after so long.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:03 pm

As the silence stretched, Sylondra turned to look at Sharptalon again. It was startling how clear and focused her gaze was. Her golden eyes were alert and showed her deep intelligence. It was clear that her parents had been powerful.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:10 pm

Feeling horridly awkward, Sharpie senses the little dragon's gaze focus on her. She lowers her head to the small creature and rumbles a low growl at the baby. She curls her tail around to rest by her side as she contemplates standing for longer, but she soon lies down.

She gestures with a talon for the child to come nearer to her, and smiles a dragon smile, fangs visible slightly as she rests her orange-red gaze fall upon the bundle of scales and limbs.

She figures she will have to get used to the little bugger being close to her sooner or later. Might as well have it be sooner.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:19 pm

Sylondra's gaze suddenly went back to normal, and she shook her head as if to clear it. She yawned and curled up next to Sharptalon, falling asleep almost instantly. It was easy to forget how creepy she had looked just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 6:59 am

"Yes, Yes Its just all th-The flying I don't do good with flying and me. We d-don't go together well." Sara said but she did seem a bit dizzy after a moment of dizziness she shook her head and said "This has to be reported as soon as we can.".
______
The Chronicler stood and said "Well uu I'll guess I'll go now." he said with a slight awkwardness. His gaze restedon the young hatchling by Sharptalons side.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 9:11 pm

Sharptalon, closing her eyes midway, gazes first at the young dragon laying at her side, and then to the larger Raptor-Wing looming above her. Sweeping her tail around the small dragonlet and pulling her closer with the movement, she nods at the Chronicler.

I trust I will see you every...how often, with prey or otherwise?

---------

Trudging home with her young son, Mira carries three small wild turkeys by their legs in one hand, her other holding onto her offspring. How sling around her shoulder with its quiver, she walks proudly through one of the many gateways into the rebuilding city. Greeted by many streetgoers, she nods at them and smiles as she heads toward home, to refresh herself and clean up before going out to the market.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 11:36 pm

((Well geez thought I already posted lol))

Dane saw how Xend was moving, looking. Something was up, but he was going to give her time, she was not the most outspoken of people. She needed time, more likely then not lost people in this war. Dane followed her out into the sun. "Beautiful" as he said looking at the sun. "So, navigator..." as he sometimes called her, "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

Xend paused before answering, she pointed to the south east trying to manage a laugh at what he called her but she couldn’t manage one so she said nothing about it; instead saying. “L-lets..Let’s go th-that way.” She said struggling to keep her voice steady and she took a deep breath; forcing her emotions down like she did last time until all she felt once again was nothing. Nothing at all. Not waiting for an answer form Dane she slid down the slight hill of shale and onto the grass below.
“Yes, um probably ever few or so days.” The Chronicler answered after a moment of hesitation, he looked at the young hatchling at Sharptalons side; sadness clouded his eyes until he looked away and said “Well I should go.”
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 6:23 pm

Sylondra sighed happily in her sleep. She was dreaming of dragonflies playing on the surface of a pool of water. At the bottom of the pool there was something, but no matter what she did, the pool moved before she could see it.

Then suddenly, a voice from behind her spoke. It was harsh, sharp, and not nearly as nice-sounding as the Chronicler's voice or Sharptalon's mental one. "Come, hatchling. This is not what was intended for you." She whirled around in her dream, but there was only a red fog being dispersed by nonexistent wind.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 7:07 pm

Sharptalon thinks this curious, the entire turn of events puzzles her.

She cocks her head to the side ever so slightly, Oh, of course. Whenever you like, you know the extent of my territory....

She feels her belly ask for food, and she forces her hunger down. Nap now, hunt later. Vigilance now, food later....

-----------

Mira smiles and greets those who greet her, waving at a few and talking to other parents as their kinds play with Jett. Watching him out of the corner of her eye, she takes careful note of everything going on around her, looking over her shoulder now and then.

No chances to take, not when the stakes are this high, she thinks as she glances behind her momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:03 pm

Kemp, Sara, and Holly immediately ran to the general's office. Only to be overwhelmingly stopped by the general on the telephone. "As a matter of fact they just barged in." He said looking at them with the phone to his ear. "Ok...I'll hear their story." He said hanging up the phone. "So...The Remnant have built a small force around a crashed cruiser in the Black Desert." The General said calmly putting his hands together on his desk. "Sir...They were attacking strategically...it looks like they got another network up." Kemp said standing up strait. "After what you did to corrupt that thing...How would they have even accessed the information necessary top set up a new one?" The general asked. "I don't know...But...I did see a kind of mechs I hadn't seen before...Think it might be relevant?" "I dunno, I'll have to check out the recon footage." The general responded.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:09 pm

Sara wasn't sure what to say, so she just let the to talk.

((Okay I got nothin sorry.))

___
"Yes of course." The Chronicler answered "I'll um see you sometime later then Sharptalon." he added getting ready to fly back into the air.

Back to top Go down
Hollen123
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

"Grau, you stay right there." The general said breaking away from the conversation for a second to stop Sara from leaving. "Admiral Pain has ordered high altitude bombing on the cruiser...You are relieved." The General said picking up the phone again. They left the office and entered the main area of the base, it was noon and the sky was a pink orangish color.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:59 pm

I wait with baited breath for 'later' to arrive on the heels of dawn then, sir.

Sharpie decides she will protect the hatchling with closed eyes and a curled tail instead of with tooth and claw at the moment.

Closing her eyes slowly as she takes in the peculiar color of the sky for the time of day, she lays her head on her front paws and wraps her tail as close to the baby as she can, the tip of it almost flicking her shiny green beak.

Sleep settles within her, and deep breaths resonate from her lungs for nearby creatures to hear, that the guardian of this land is confident enough to sleep all through the day if she pleases, knowing no other creature would dare draw near.

Last edited by Claudia Strider Pyrope on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next